More Photos Are Available Upon Request By Emailing Us At email@example.com Or Visiting Our Website
***Pleasecontact us about shipping rates before you request a rate quotethough this website - Thank you***
For more information you can contact Charlesor Danny in one of the following ways:
804 West Gila Bend Hwy.
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
Since 1980 we have used our extensive experience inmanufacturing and engineering to evaluate customer needs and providethe correct used machine for the application. With over 400 usedmetal working machines in stock, we have the largest inventory inArizona and New Mexico. This includes presses(OBI, hydraulic, mechanical, platen, straight-side, straightening &extrusion), press brakes, apron/finger/box & pan brakes, blastcleaners, air compressors, boring mills (both horizontal &vertical), chip conveyors, coil equipment (consisting of reels,straighteners, feeders, cradles & levelers), CMMs, partswashers, radial arm drills, drill presses, dust collectors,generators, transformers, grinders (tool & cutter, universal,surface, drill), lathes (vertical, horizontal, wheel), ovens,furnaces, process equipment, hydraulic pumps, turret punches,ironworkers, plate rolls, power hack saws, bandsaws, shapers,planers, shears, threaders, vibratory finishers, welders, weldingprepositioners, as well as forklifts, cranes, and material handlingequipment. We also specialize in all types of saws – extendedheight vertical band/plate saws, horizontal band type, power hack,and many types of custom table/feed sawing systems. Centrally locatedin Casa Grande, AZ, we can demonstrate manymachines under power at our 100,000 sq/ft warehouses. Most machineshave been reconditioned and are ready for shipment, installation, andproduction.
Copyright 2007 Peterson Machinery Sales- Division of Chicago Casket Company, an Illinois Corporation
(1) PAYMENT TERMS:Payment due prior to delivery unless otherwise stated on the front ofthe invoice. A service charge of 1 ½ % per month will beassessed on all accounts over 30 days past due.
(2) TAXES: All sales are subject to applicable federal, state, and local use,sales and excise taxes which the buyer agrees to pay and which may bebilled as part of the selling price, or separately, if the seller isrequired by any taxing authority to collect and pay such tax. Arizona residentbusinesses or individuals must complete and submit with PurchaseOrder, Transaction Privilege Tax Exemption Form ADOR 5000.
(3) 30 DAY RETURN PRIVILEGE:Unless otherwise stated, every machine offered from our stock isguaranteed to be mechanically satisfactory to the purchaser orreturnable in the same condition as shipped, freight prepaid, within30 days for a complete refund.
(4) WARRANTY DISCLAIMER:The goods described herein are pre-owned used goods and are offered“as is.” Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever,expressed or implied, and ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITYAND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED andexcluded from this agreement. All specifications anddescriptions of said goods are approximate only. Seller makesno representation warranty that said goods conform to anyspecification, description of condition. It is the Buyer’sresponsibility to inspect the goods and to ascertain if thespecifications, descriptions and condition of goods conform to theBuyer’s requirements. Any warranty concerning said goods madeby the third party is enforceable only against the third party andnot the Seller.
(5) CLAIMS:Any and all claims for errors in merchandise must be made in writingimmediately upon receipt of goods; no credit will be allowed onreturned goods without our permission. It is expressly agreedthat Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any claims arising underthis agreement against the Seller shall be limited to return of thegoods and repayment of the purchase price, or to repair orreplacement of the goods at the Seller’s option. In no eventshall the Seller be responsible for special or consequential damages.
(6) QUOTATIONS AND ACCEPTANCES:Terms of the proposal shall be accepted by the Buyer upon theissuance of a purchase order. By the issuance of a purchaseorder, the Buyer assents completely and exclusively to the terms andconditions herein. All proposals and acceptances orders aremade with the mutual understanding that orders are not subject tocancellation. The shipping date is approximate only and may besubject to delays. This agreement shall be an Arizonacontract and shall be interpreted andadministered for all purposes under the laws of the state ofARIZONA..
(7) MACHINE USE AND SAFETY:Buyer acknowledges that the good(s) described herein are pre-owned(used) goods which were neither designed nor manufactured by theSeller, nor does the Seller have any knowledge or control over theprior use, or misuse of the goods or the future application of thesegoods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user) responsibilityto provide proper safety devices and equipment to safeguard theoperator from harm for any particular use, operation, or set and toadequately safeguard the machine(s) to conform to all federal, state,local government safety stands, and all industry safety standards.
(8) INSPECTION: Purchaser shall have the right toinspect the merchandise at the place of shipment prior to time ofshipment.
(9) TITLE: Title shall not pass to purchaserwith delivery of the above personal property, but shall remain vestedin Seller until the entire purchase price is paid.
(10) WAIVER-INDEMNIFICATION: Buyerhereby (1) Waives, releases and discharges any and all claims (withthe exception of claims for breach of this agreement, of any andevery kind (including but not limited to injury or death or anyperson or damage to property), which it may have at any time againstSeller, its agents or employees, by reason of or arising out of anycondition or defect of the goods said hereunder, including by limitedto any claimed improper design, specifications or manufacturingdefect of goods sold hereunder, or devices; and (2) covenants toindemnify and hold harmless Seller, its agents and employees or, fromand against any and all loss, damage, expense, claims, suits, cost ofdefense, including attorney’s fees or liability which seller or anyof its employees may sustain or incur at any time for or by reason ofany injury to or death of any person or persons or damage to anyproperty, arising out of any condition or defect of the goods soldhereunder or any claimed inadequate or insufficient safeguards orsafety devices, or warnings.
(11)ENTIRE AGREEMENT:These terms and conditions together with the provisions contained inthe accompanying documents hereof are intended by the Seller andBuyer to be a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of theagreement, and such agreement may not be modified, amended or waived,except by a writing executed after the date hereof by an authorizedofficer or seller. All prior conversations and representations withreference to this subject matter are superseded by this agreement.Seller shall not be bound by any terms of Buyers purchase order formsor other documents which attempt to impose conditions at variancewith Seller’s terms and conditions of sale set forth herein unlessthe same shall be specifically agreed to in writing by a dulyauthorized officer of the Seller. Seller objects to provisionscontained in buyer’s forms which are different or are in additionto the terms herein. Buyer’s purchase order is accepted expresslyconditional on Buyer’s assent to the terms and conditions herein,as the complete and exclusive statement of the terms of thisagreement, which asset shall be manifested by Buyer accepting orretaining possession of the goods described herein.<!--**()()()**$$$!!!&*--><!-- Begin: Sellathon V2.0 --> <!-- End: Sellathon -->
Copyright © 2017 - 2018East Industries limited Ltd. All Rights Reserved